Halloween is right around the corner. Kids are super excited to dress up as their favorite superheroes and other silly characters. With all the buzz in the air, don’t forget a few important safety tips!
Halloween Safety Tips
- While on the streets, use crosswalks and obey all traffic signals
- ALWAYS look left and right (twice) before crossing the street
- Put up your electronics and pay attention
- Look out for cars that are turning or backing up
- Take a flashlight and always make yourself visible
- Examine all treats before eating them
- Notify an adult of any strange or suspicious activity
- HAVE A GOOD TIME!